Learn booking techniques to keep your gig calendar full with PAID Gigs.
As an independent artist, you rely heavily on your live performances to sell merchandise, connect with new fans, and to earn money doing what you love. That’s why the art of booking gigs is so important. With the knowledge of How to Book Your Own Music Gigs you can be well on your way to elevating your entire career.
How to Book Gigs 4-Day e-Course
Thank you! You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter.
What You Will Get out of this e-Course
• In-depth coaching on booking strategies
• Sample e-mail booking pitch scripts and cold call booking scripts
• Resources on finding gigs
• How to keep your gigging calendar full of gigs you love and
• Ideas on how to book gigs even when you can’t find any
Day 1 - Intro and Materials
Introduction and Brief Instructor Bio
What you need before you start booking
-An in-depth look at your materials, both required and optional
-Why each item is needed and how to create it
Day 2 - Your Booking Strategy
• Defining your career goals
• Understanding how your goals and your
booking strategy are closely related
• What is a booking strategy?
• How to make your gigs match/meet your
• Sample Booking Strategy Review
• How to create your own personal booking strategy
Day 3 - Finding Gigs
• A full list of different types of gigs
• How to find gigs
• Gigging resources
• A listing of venue directories
• How to find alternate gigs when you can’t find any traditional gigs
Day 4 - Your Pitch
• Perfecting Your Pitch
• Best practices in writing pitches
• How to sell yourself
• What venues want
• Sample booking email script
• Perfecting your cold call
• Sample cold call email script
Anitra Jay is an acoustic soul singer-songwriter based in Houston, TX. She tours regularly up and down the US from Vermont to Texas and everywhere in between. Her music is a sultry down to earth blend of soul, pop, and gospel. Her passion is to inspire other musicians and build a community of like-minded independent artists to encourage and promote successful careers in the arts. Keep your TV tuned into HGTV (Tiny House Hunters), she will be on an episode this Spring sharing her music and her Tiny House Journey with the world. Follow Anitra on Twitter - @IndieArtistsDIY and @Anitra_Jay
This is a really great course! Thanks for taking the time to put all of this information out there. I especially like the part about what to put in your email pitch to venues. I never knew what really worked best and these videos helped clear that up. Very useful info for the beginner all the way to the professional musician. Thanks for all of this great info!